Pages

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Merv Griffin Show: Jane Fonda & Roger Vadim Interview (1967)


Source:Merv Griffin Show- Roger Vadim and Jane Fonda, in 1967.
“Jane Fonda and her husband, French director Roger Vadim, are interviewed by Merv Griffin in January of 1967 while promoting their film “The Game is Over (La Curee)”. They talk about their farm in France, Jane’s cooking, and Vadim’s experiences filming iconic women.

Merv Griffin had over 5000 guests appear on his show from 1963-1986. Footage from the Merv Griffin Show is available for licensing to all forms of media through Reelin’ In The Years Productions:Realin The Years."

From the Merv Griffin Show

I would be lying if I said I had any idea who the hell Roger Vadim is other then what I got out of this video. And I only like to lie when I’m in trouble. You know being questioned by police, on the stand being cross-examined. And if you are wondering how I get away with that. I cross my fingers when I’m put under oath and say: “I do”.

But Jane Fonda is very well-known and for good reasons. A beautiful baby-face adorable actress with a very quick wit and sense of humor. As well as intelligence that allows for her to play all sorts of characters that her career indicates that she has. 

You can also see this post on WordPress.

You can also see this post at The Daily Journal, on Blogger. 

You can also see this post at FreeState MD, on Blogger.

3 comments:

  1. You can also see this post at The Daily Journal:https://thedailyjournalusa.blogspot.com/2014/08/merv-griffin-show-video-jane-fonda-and.html on Blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can also see this post at FreeState MD:http://thefreestatemd.blogspot.com/2014/08/merv-griffin-show-video-jane-fonda-and.html on Blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can also see this post on WordPress:https://thenewdemocrat1975.com/2014/08/28/merv-griffin-show-video-jane-fonda-and-roger-vadim-interview-from-1967/?wref=tp

    ReplyDelete

All relevant comments about the posts you are commenting on are welcome but spam and personal comments are not.

John F. Kennedy Liberal Democrat

John F. Kennedy Liberal Democrat
Source: U.S. Senator John F. Kennedy in 1960