Pages

Monday, September 2, 2013

Anita Lande: Cherrie Currie in Concert in Chicago 2013, Cherry Bomb


I’ll be real honest and say that I’m not that familiar with Cherie Currie other than I know she’s friendly with Joan Jett and they perform together. But she sort of sounds like the female version of Alice Cooper. But a much more feminine voice and a much better voice. Alice is more of a heavy metal headbanger and perhaps the current king of leather and leather jeans at least in rock and roll. Especially since Jim Morrison passed away in 1970. Cherie sounds to me more like a hard rocker and not a classic rocker and perhaps has a similar sound as Joan Jett. Her Cherry Bomb to me sounds like Warrant’s Cherry Pie from 1990-91. She definitely has a solid sound and I’ll check her out more in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All relevant comments about the posts you are commenting on are welcome but spam and personal comments are not.

John F. Kennedy Liberal Democrat

John F. Kennedy Liberal Democrat
Source: U.S. Senator John F. Kennedy in 1960