Pages

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Golden Cyber: Wonder Woman Defeated by a Nazi Wonder Woman


Source:Real Life Journal

Wonder Woman, defeated by a German Nazi! Thats embarrassing! I know this Nazi is also a Wonder Woman, but the only real Wonder Woman is an American, or at least she landed in America. After emigrating, I guess from Paradise Island. I’m really stretching on my Wonder Woman knowledge, but I’m no expert on Wonder Woman and for good reason. Cheesy show, that without a goddess named Lynda Carter as the star of the show, absolutely no reason to watch it. Unless you like to watch TV to make fun of it. Make fun of the cheesy writing and facial expressions and everything else. How unrealistic the show is. But after seeing Wonder Woman lose to a Nazi, now I have even less respect for this show. But she’s Wonder Woman! The female version of Superman, except without the ability to fly with a cape. So I’m sure she came back later and saved the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All relevant comments about the posts you are commenting on are welcome but spam and personal comments are not.

John F. Kennedy Liberal Democrat

John F. Kennedy Liberal Democrat
Source: U.S. Senator John F. Kennedy in 1960