Pages on The New Democrat
- Comments: What People Say on This Blog
- About Erik Schneider
- About Derik Schneider
- About Ederik Schneider
- About Kire Schneider
- About Rik Schneider
- About Fred Schneider
- Women's Style
- Jim Morrison and The Doors
- Libertarians: If You Think This is About Libertari...
- Comedy: The Lighter Side of Life
- Progressives: Progressives and Progressivism, Not Socialists and Socialism
- Classical Conservatives: Conservatives Who Believe...
- Classical Liberals: Real Liberals and Real Liberal...
Thursday, December 25, 2014
Unforgettable Bulls: Video: NBC Sports: NBA 1992-Portland Blazers @ Chicago Bulls: Full Game
This post was originally posted at The New Democrat on WordPress
What was supposed to be a preview of the 1992 NBA Finals, as this game turned out to be between the Blazers and Bulls, was also a blowout. The Blazers of the late 1980s and early 1990s were a very talented, deep all around great team with no real clear weakness’. They essentially replaced the Los Angeles Lakers as the top run and gun fast break athletic team. But that was only when they were on. They were an up and down club as far as consistency that would still win 58-62 games a year, but not because of their consistency. But because they would go on long streaks followed by sloppy streaks. And get it together in time for the NBA Playoffs. The only consistent thing about the Blazers of this era, was their leader the Clyde Drexler. Who without Michael Jordan, is perhaps considered the best player of the 1990s.