Pages

Friday, October 10, 2014

Buddy TV: Anna Torv Talks About Fringe Season Five



Source:Real Life Journal

I've never seen the show Fringe, except for a few minutes of its reruns that was once on a channel that is now called SCI, that use to be called Discovery Science. But I would like to see a few shows of it in the future, if for no other reason that to see Anna Torv in it. Because I gotta be honest, reading the synopsis of it online, was not an attention grabber for me. You would have to be either an X Files junky or a sci-fi junky in general, which I'm not to be into fringe.

Fringe is about this made up division of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, that is run by the Department of Homeland Security. Well anyone in America familiar with the FBI and DHS, knows that the FBI is not part of DHS. So that is one problem for Fringe, but it gets worst for me. Because the Fringe unit so to speak on the show's job is to investigate the abnormal. Crimes that can't be explained, supernatural events. Which is just not my cup of tea.

I like cop shows and law enforcement show in general, especially if they involve detectives or other investigators, that are believable and based on realty. That is just who I am as both a Liberal and as a person that I'm into things that are believable and credible and go where the evidence takes me. And that is just not Fringe, but what Fringe looks like is another one of those trendy supernatural detective shows, part of that genre that the Sci-Fi Network and FOX made popular in the late 1990s and the last ten years.



No comments:

Post a Comment

All relevant comments about the posts you are commenting on are welcome but spam and personal comments are not.

John F. Kennedy Liberal Democrat

John F. Kennedy Liberal Democrat
Source: U.S. Senator John F. Kennedy in 1960