Pages

Monday, September 1, 2014

The 077: Video: MudBathing Girls



Source:The Daily Post 

Generally speaking when I blog, I blog about things that I believe are important especially important stories that are happening right now that effect a lot of Americans generally, the country as a whole or even innocent people around the world. Like the economy or foreign policy, personal liberties, education, health care, threats to freedom from big government and people who want big government from the both the Left and Right.

And then there are times I write about things that interest me personally but perhaps aren't getting much play in the broader media. Like a great movie that I just saw, like you saw on this blog on the weekend, or something I'm just thinking about that might be going on in my life or others lives. Like as they relate to speech and expression and people trying to quiet certain forms of speech and expression because it either offends them personally or people they care about.

But then there are times I simply blog for pure pressure like something I saw either at a ballgame, or a great song or music performance. A great trip I was on or a great bike ride and yes very sexy women especially when they are this adorable and could pass as teenage girls, or even younger if they wanted or needed to, but yet are also very sexy as you see in this video here. This post was simply posted for the pure pleasure of checking out these women in this video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All relevant comments about the posts you are commenting on are welcome but spam and personal comments are not.

John F. Kennedy Liberal Democrat

John F. Kennedy Liberal Democrat
Source: U.S. Senator John F. Kennedy in 1960