Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

The Onion: Candidate Profile: Hillary Clinton


Source:The Onion

Here are I guess what would be the worst and perhaps the bluntest and downright most honest campaign themes for Hillary Clinton for president.

1. “Vote for me, because I’m a women! And it’s about time we had a female president.”

2. “Vote for me, because I can win. Because of my name, you like my husband. Oh by the way, remember the 1990s? Well my last name is Clinton too.”

3. For the Far-Left in the Democratic Party. “Vote for me, because even though I’m an Anglo-Saxon Caucasian and most of our president’s have been either Caucasian or Anglo-Saxon and most cases both actually, Caucasian women are good, unless they’re Republicans. And we aren’t as bad as Caucasian men.”

4. For the radical Feminists in the Democratic Party. “Vote for me, because I’m a women and I want to be President of the United States. Oh be the way, I’m a female Democrat and I can get elected. Because of my last name and who my husband is. And we were President in the 1990s, I mean Bill was President in the 1990s. And things were so good back then under our watch. I mean his watch.”

Now, of course none of these themes will be Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign theme. I mean she would have to suffer a stroke and become brain-dead or something for any of this to come true. Along with just about everyone who works for her, or informally advises her. But what his Hillary’s reason for running for president other than potentially becoming the first female President of the United States. And giving that to the Democratic Party. What does she want to do as President. When you have a paper-thin resume as she does and since George W. Bush, both he and now President Barack Obama have had that, it makes to tough to figure out what type of President the candidate would be. Especially when she hasn’t offered much in policy positions and vision to let people know what she wants to do as President of the United States.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All relevant comments about the posts you are commenting on are welcome but spam and personal comments are not.

John F. Kennedy Liberal Democrat

John F. Kennedy Liberal Democrat
Source: U.S. Senator John F. Kennedy in 1960