Pages

Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Michael Smerconish: Tucker Carlson & Vladimir Putin

Source:Michael Smerconish talking about Vladimir Putin & Tucker Carlson. Perhaps you can tell for yourself which one is which.

"A man is judged by his deeds, not by his words." 


Michael Smerconish and TC Scornavachi talking about whether Smerconish would interview President Vladimir Putin, the dictator of the Russian Federation. And Smerconish saying he would do it. He defended that by saying he's interviewed a lot of controversial people in the past, like Bill Cosby, Bill O'Reilly, Kari Lake, etc. And this is how TC Scornvachi, who is the producer of this show responded:

"But isn't there a difference between politicians or personalities who have controversial views or have done something possibly criminal, versus a world dictator whose like killing people? I'm just asking." 

Michael Smerconish: "I'm not on team Putin. I'm not on any of those teams. I'm on team Independent and critical thinking." 

I swear that Michael Smerconish is a walking, human, bulletin board, for himself. He goes out-of-his-way to try to convince people that he's not a Democrat, or a Republican, Liberal, Conservative, etc. I believe generally when people go out-of-their-way to try to convince people that they are something, or believe something, they think that it's not obvious enough. And maybe the message is not getting out enough. Or maybe they're not as they advertise themselves. 

Would I interview Vladimir Putin? My answer would be conditionally. I would go in with the questions that I want to ask him and the points I would make and tell the President this is what I want to talk to you about. And if he tried to veto that, I would say no. The man is evil as far as I'm concern and deserves to be held accountable for that. 

As far as Tucker Carlson interviewing Vladimir Putin: Tucker is on team MAGA and whatever the Russian version of this far-right, nationalist movement of culture warriors and right-wing militants, who perhaps have all done time in prison (like now) or in mental hospitals. Who think they're losing their country and it's time to take it back. Or, Tucker could be on Team Tucker and believes this is how he stays in business by going all in on this right-wing culture war propaganda. 

You can also see this post on WordPress.

1 comment:

  1. You can also see this post on WordPress:https://thenewdemocrat1975.com/2024/02/07/michael-smerconish-tucker-carlson-vladimir-putin/

    ReplyDelete

All relevant comments about the posts you are commenting on are welcome but spam and personal comments are not.

John F. Kennedy Liberal Democrat

John F. Kennedy Liberal Democrat
Source: U.S. Senator John F. Kennedy in 1960