Pages

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Johnny Carson Standup (1964)


Source:The New Democrat

Not the best Johnny Carson performance I’ve ever heard and I’m a fairly big fan of his. Not his biggest fan or his tallest fan. There are Carson fans who are taller, bigger and stronger than me and I’m a big tall guy at 6’5 220 pounds or so. I sort of got this feeling early on when in this video that Carson’s tank might have been running a little one empty as he was just standing there silent with a smirk for the first ten seconds or so. By the way, Johnny Carson reminds me of George W. Bush as well as GW Bush’s father and the reason he reminds me of GW, is well their faces look very similar to me and they are about the same size. But also they have a very similar smirk. And perhaps Carson made the cracks about the cameras and all of that because he was going off the top of his head without much if any prepared material.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All relevant comments about the posts you are commenting on are welcome but spam and personal comments are not.

John F. Kennedy Liberal Democrat

John F. Kennedy Liberal Democrat
Source: U.S. Senator John F. Kennedy in 1960