John F. Kennedy Liberal Democrat
Pages on The New Democrat
- Comments: What People Say on This Blog
- About Erik Schneider
- About Derik Schneider
- About Ederik Schneider
- About Kire Schneider
- About Rik Schneider
- About Fred Schneider
- Women's Style
- Jim Morrison and The Doors
- Libertarians: If You Think This is About Libertari...
- Comedy: The Lighter Side of Life
- Progressives: Progressives and Progressivism, Not Socialists and Socialism
- Classical Conservatives: Conservatives Who Believe...
- Classical Liberals: Real Liberals and Real Liberal...
Tuesday, January 6, 2015
Bibleo Traditions: Video: The Men Who Killed Kennedy, 1988
This post was originally posted at The New Democrat on WordPress
I’m already there as far as believing that Lee Harvey Oswald wasn’t alone in assassinating President John F. Kennedy. I don’t know that is the case, but I think there’s enough evidence to suggest that is the case. But as far as who actually shot President Kennedy, we already know that and that person is Lee Oswald. And for anyone who believes the shooter wasn’t Oswald, or there was another shooter, they have an obligation it seems to me if they are going to make those views public to produce evidence that suggest they are right.