Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Huffington Post: Sam Stein: John McCain 200-Page Mitt Romney Opposition Research Book From 2008 Found


Source:FreeState MD 

John McCain to Mitt Romney-
"I’m sorry Mitt I didn’t mean it, I thought you were an oil slick schmuck five years ago. Well I still do, but hell, at least your better than President Obama. Well I’m 75 years old and I”m not always sure what I believe. I was Captain of the Straight Talk Express back in 2000. But that train ran out of gas in 2007, because there was this other job that I wanted as well and besides I’m a Republican­. So it was my turn to run for it. Thats how we roll in the GOP, a party I’m sure your familiar with. 

The Grand Old Party and its a job you’ve run for twice yourself and who knows maybe after you crash and burn in 2012, we’ll be dumb enough to nominate you again. I’m sorry I had this, is this guy the best we can do expression on my face? When I endorse you after I waited till it was clear you’ll be our nominee. You know so I wasn’t taking a risk or anything, I am a politician after all. 

When you're talking about Washington insiders, I’m still a member of that club. Been in Congress for now 29 years. As much as I they try to kick me out, because I’m a maverick insider. Huh slick name, almost as slick as one of your speeches. But again I wish you the best of luck and hope you beat the other guy". Not exactly a ringing endorsement from Senator John McCain of Mitt Romney. But that is what Mitt I guess can expect, considering he's Mitt Romney and running for president in the Republican Party. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All relevant comments about the posts you are commenting on are welcome but spam and personal comments are not.

John F. Kennedy Liberal Democrat

John F. Kennedy Liberal Democrat
Source: U.S. Senator John F. Kennedy in 1960