Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Los Angeles Times: Esmeralda Bermundez: The Bluesman Knows Whereof He Sings


I love probably everything about blues music. And if there’s something about it I don’t love, I don’t know what that is off the top of my head. I love the beat, the sound, I love what blues music is written about. And its versatility and no it’s not all depressing. I probably love the singing voices that come with blues music the most. And the passion that blues vocalists put into their singing. I especially love it when blues is mixed in with classic rock. My two favorite types of music and you get blues rock out of it as its combo.

From artists like Chuck Berry, Bob Dylan, Eric Clapton, Bruce Springsteen, Dave Matthews Sheryl Crow and others. Combining the worlds of rhythm and blues with classic rock into one perfect sound. It takes a special type of voice to sing the blues, not everyone can sing it. You have to be able to reach way down into your vocal cords and pull it out without screaming. You need to have a lot of passion in your voice as well as true feeling. Which is one reason why I love the sound so much.

Because it takes a lot of talent to pull it off. And not everyone can sing it, which makes the great blues artists that much better because of how they stand out. Because they represent such a small percentage of people who can sing to this music. I love watching and listening to the blues. I love watching Sexy Women dance to it. It’s the perfect sound and perfect style of music, which is why its the best. The diversity of blues rock as well. It’s not owned by one ethnic or racial group in America. Or one region, but it is truly an American form of music that represents America as a whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All relevant comments about the posts you are commenting on are welcome but spam and personal comments are not.

John F. Kennedy Liberal Democrat

John F. Kennedy Liberal Democrat
Source: U.S. Senator John F. Kennedy in 1960