Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Bristol RE: Women in Jeans in Boots in London


One of the things I like about traveling and even flying and hanging out at airports, especially big city airports in big metro areas like Washington, is spending a couple of hours of free time checking out sexy women there. And how they look and what they are wearing. Whether I’m at the gate or at a food court and watching them walk by, as I’m doing something else. So I don’t look like an undercover agent or worse, a pervert. 

Sexy women feel the need to look great out in public. "look at me check me out", it's one of the things that makes them sexy. Perhaps especially at big city airports, where there are lot's of people. What type of luggage they are carrying, what type of technology they have. And my favorite, actually the only thing I pay attention to in this regard, what they are wearing and how they look in their outfits. 
Sexy women seem to have a need to wear tight outfits at the airport, not complaining here. Especially tight denim jeans and of course they love wearing them with boots, under their jeans or over their jeans. You even see them in America wearing tight leather jeans at the airport. But unfortunately not many other places, except for maybe clubs and concerts. It really provides motivation for me to show up at the airport on time. 
So I have time to kill and see what else is going on. If you're a big fan of sexy women wearing boots with tight jeans, check out your local airport. That is when you're flying it picking someone up, or have other legitimate business there. Not there to pick up girls like a pimp or something. Especially if you live in a major metro area and you’ll see plenty of women that you like.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All relevant comments about the posts you are commenting on are welcome but spam and personal comments are not.

John F. Kennedy Liberal Democrat

John F. Kennedy Liberal Democrat
Source: U.S. Senator John F. Kennedy in 1960