Pages

Tuesday, August 22, 2023

CNN: 'Michael Cohen: This is The Mistake Donald Trump is Making in His Georgia Case'

Source:CNN- former Donald Trump Manhattan attorney Michael Cohen, talking to CNN anchor Kaitlan Collins.

"CNN's Kaitlan Collins speaks with former President Donald Trump's one-time attorney and fixer Michael Cohen about Trump's legal troubles." 

From CNN

If I was under the legal pressure that Donald Trump was: 

multiple jurisdictions 

multiple felonies

I also happened to be 77 years old, with the last place that I would ever want to spend my golden years, would be in a state or federal prison (or perhaps a state or federal hospital, where Donald Trump could finally get a head examination)

I was obviously guilty, based on the evidence that was against me, the fact I don't seem to have any credible defense, (free speech is not unlimited and Donald Trump is not above the law) 

the last thing I would do, would be to personally incentivize people who are around me, like my co-conspirators, to talk to law enforcement and prosecutors about me, especially what they know about me and my role in this conspiracy against me. But that's me.

Donald Trump's co-conspirators are not rich. At least based on the legal bills that they're now pilling up and the fact that they work for someone who doesn't pay them meaning Donald Trump. 

The Donald's co-conspirators may not have any choice but to become rats against The Donald, because they run out of money, are not just looking at being convicted, but multiple convictions against them, perhaps 10-20 years in a state or federal prison, perhaps both prisons. 

If Donald Trump is the billionaire that he says he is and is not buried in debt, he can afford to cover the legals fees of his co-conspirators out of his own pocket, or raise the money from his cult followers. 

You can also see this post on WordPress.

1 comment:

  1. You can also see this post on WordPress:https://thenewdemocrat1975.com/2023/08/22/cnn-michael-cohen-this-is-the-mistake-donald-trump-is-making-in-his-georgia-case/

    ReplyDelete

All relevant comments about the posts you are commenting on are welcome but spam and personal comments are not.

John F. Kennedy Liberal Democrat

John F. Kennedy Liberal Democrat
Source: U.S. Senator John F. Kennedy in 1960