Pages

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Steve Insolfo: Cecelia Lauren, Country Girls Do it Better


Source:Real Life Journal 

The song to me is pretty corny and maybe that is just because I’m not a country music fan. I can if doubt that and perhaps I’m just being nice. But I like the video because I like sexy country girls, which is exactly what you see in this video. Sexy country girls in action on the farm or ranch doing their thing and perhaps doing it as well as country boys. Well at least they look at lot better than country boys. And this is just an example of why guys regardless of where they come from like country girls and how they carry themselves at least from a physical perspective. Because these women tend to be very attractive and very sexy and you get to see them in action or horses and on stage and doing rodeos, driving trucks, riding motor bikes and everything else that country girls do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All relevant comments about the posts you are commenting on are welcome but spam and personal comments are not.

John F. Kennedy Liberal Democrat

John F. Kennedy Liberal Democrat
Source: U.S. Senator John F. Kennedy in 1960