Pages

Wednesday, April 10, 2024

Jesse Dollemore: Marjorie T. Greene: 'If I Had it My Way" The Insurrection Would Have Been Successful!!!'

Source:Jesse Dollemore talking about U.S. Representative Marjorie T. Greene (MAGA, Georgia)

"Jesse talks about a radical statement made at a voter town hall hosted by Marjorie Taylor Greene about the insurrection and preventing Joe Biden from becoming the rightfully elected President of the United States." 


Just in the off chance that Jesse Dollemore is giving Representative Marjorie T. Greene too much credit (if you think being a complete idiot is like a reward or something) for being the complete idiot that she could very well be, I have an alternative theory here. I mean, I've never seen a head examination of her, or see her score on an IQ test. But that might just be one endless nightmare too many for me. Blogging about MAGA on almost a daily basis, is all the nightmares that I can handle right now.  

But what I would like to do here is present an alternative theory for why MTG sounds as crazy and stupid as she does, at least, in public. Who knows, in private perhaps she speaks 5 different languages, (and I'm not talking about 5 different versions of Redneck) while she's working on cures for both cancer and AIDS. Maybe George Santos is her partner in that. Or, she could be someone who consistently trips over her own two feet because the accidentally ties her shoes together and misspells her own name on her paperwork, etc. 

But before I give you my alternative theory for why Moscow Marg (as former Republican Representative Ken Buck calls her) talks and acts they way that she does, I'll tell you what I mean when I'm talking about complete idiot and nut, at least in the political sense. 

When I'm talking about a political idiot, I'm talking about someone who sounds like they've never even took an English, let alone a social studies class, when they were growing up. I mean they act and sound like they dropped out of 1st grade or something, to go join the circus. And I'm not talking about a political circus. Or, when God was passing out brains, (or whoever passes out brains) Marjorie overslept that day and accidentally went to the place where Satan was working instead and didn't get one of the free brains that God was giving out that day. 

And when I'm talking about a nut, at least in the political sense, I'm talking about someone who not only sounds like they escaped from an insane asylum, but they did that to run for office, get elected, so they wouldn't have to do real work for a living. 

And Moscow Marg could very well be a complete idiot or nut, or both. Or, she's one of those political characters that Saturday Night Live or The Onion created, perhaps a real-life contestant on SNL's Celebrity Jeopardy, but in real-life.

Or, MTG is smart enough to know that America, or at least rural Georgia which is where most of her House district is, even though it's just west of Atlanta, but it goes up about 100 miles or so, near Athens, is full of escaped mental patients and 1st grade dropouts. And these folks are the perfect pickings (to use a Southern phrase) for a political conwoman like Marjorie Taylor Greene. And she simply uses them to gain power and stay in power. 

This is my theory about Arizona MAGA career political candidate (whose never gotten elected to anything) Kari Lake, because even Kari is now intelligent enough to see that her MAGA style of politics, doesn't work in statewide Arizona and she's already moderating there. 

Moscow Marg could be the Georgia version of the political conwoman as well. Or, she could be escaped mental patient, who dropped out of the 1st grade. Perhaps kicked out because she's so damn crazy. But I think my theory that I laid out is correct here. 

You can also see this post on WordPress.

1 comment:

  1. You can also see this post on WordPress:https://thenewdemocrat1975.com/2024/04/10/jesse-dollemore-marjorie-t-greene-if-i-had-it-my-way-the-insurrection-would-have-been-successful/

    ReplyDelete

All relevant comments about the posts you are commenting on are welcome but spam and personal comments are not.

John F. Kennedy Liberal Democrat

John F. Kennedy Liberal Democrat
Source: U.S. Senator John F. Kennedy in 1960