Pages

Tuesday, August 15, 2023

CNN: 'See How Donald Trump Responded To His Fourth Indictment'

Source:CNN- Donald J. Trump: "I'm still the king of political reality TV, bigly."

"Former President Donald Trump said he will hold a "major news conference" at his golf club in Bedminster, New Jersey, during which he will present a report from his team regarding his false claims that the presidential election results in Georgia were rife with fraud." 

From CNN

I guess the way I would respond to Donald J. Trump's last indictment, is similar to how Republican political strategist and now political media celebrity Ana Navarro responded to his 3rd indictment on Instagram a couple weeks ago. 

Ana Navarro had a photo with a picture of the 45th President with the caption: "I'm so indicted, I just can't hide it." With the only thing that I would add to that is: "I just want you to know I think I hate it. Except that it helps me in the Republican Party." 

For any of you who read this, who aren't familiar with the 20th Century or don't have memories of it, (perhaps both) this is a parody from The Pointer Sisters song "I'm So excited."

You can also see this post on WordPress.

1 comment:

  1. You can also see this post on WordPress:https://thenewdemocrat1975.com/2023/08/15/cnn-see-how-donald-trump-responded-to-his-fourth-indictment/

    ReplyDelete

All relevant comments about the posts you are commenting on are welcome but spam and personal comments are not.

John F. Kennedy Liberal Democrat

John F. Kennedy Liberal Democrat
Source: U.S. Senator John F. Kennedy in 1960